They find refuge, nutritious meals, warm beds, and compassionate understanding from their first entry through the doors of Shepherd’s Gate.
While in our program, they follow a structured curriculum, which helps ensure the women and children receive the education and preparation to lead self-sufficient, productive lives.
The following services are provided:
- Education, job skills training, referrals and placement
- Professional counseling
- Anger management/ conflict resolution courses
- Parenting, and basic life skills training
- Child care for the children at Shepherd’s Gate
- Exercise program and nutritional classes
- Educational scholarships/ GED Classes
- Bible Studies
- 12-Step recovery classes
- Financial management and budgeting
- Medical services
- Volunteering to help others in need, Mission trips